Content Release Terms
CONTENT RELEASE TERMS
By submitting a feedback form or testimonial to Legal Essentials Inc. via email, you agree to the following terms.
- I understand that my oral statements, voice, image and likeness, and any material based upon or derived therefrom (collectively, the “Materials”) will be recorded by various mechanical and electrical means of all descriptions by Legal Essentials Inc.
- I hereby agree that such photographs, recordings, film and/or video footage are the exclusive property of Legal Essentials Inc.
- I hereby consent to the use of the Materials in connection with the production of advertising and promotional materials (collectively, the “Business Materials”) that may be developed to promote Legal Essentials Inc. and any related businesses.
- I hereby grant to Legal Essentials Inc. the full and complete right in perpetuity, to use the Materials, either alone or accompanied by other material for the purpose of advertising, promoting, and publicizing Legal Essentials Inc.
- I understand that I will have no right of approval, no claim to additional compensation or benefit, and shall not hold Legal Essentials Inc., or its partners, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, officers, directors, employees, agents or contractors or anyone who receives permission from either of them, responsible for any liability resulting from the use of the Materials including but not limited to any claims based upon invasion of privacy publicity, false endorsement or defamation. Legal Essentials Inc. shall be under no obligation to cause the Materials or the Business Materials produced hereunder to be used.
- I hereby warrant and represent that I am of the legal age of majority and have the right and legal capacity to make this agreement and that Legal Essentials Inc. shall be under no obligation for the payment of any commissions fees to me or to any other person or entity, including any agent or manager, on account of this agreement.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of Nova Scotia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.