If your business is hosting a business retreat, you want to protect yourself from risk and clearly communicate the terms to your participants upfront.
This legal template package provides the following documents for you to review and customize for your retreat:
- Retreat Attendee Agreement
- Photo/Video Release
- Copyright Notice
- Speaker/Facilitator Agreement
This template package has now been revised and updated in 2021 for Virtual Events and includes the following, are similar to the documents in the Retreat Hosting section but have been adapted for events happening online rather than in person
- Virtual Event Attendee Agreement - get your Attendees to agree to this on checkout when they buy their ticket. It can be posted on a stand-alone web page with a hyperlink to the checkout page where they click to agree to the terms. You may wish to send attendees a copy of the terms via email after they register.
- Virtual Event Speaker Agreement - get your speakers to sign this
- Virtual Event Sponsorship Agreement - get your sponsors to sign this
- Virtual Event Copyright Notice - put this on your event website and content materials
- Virtual Event Release Form - this should be signed by anyone who may appear in your content who is not a speaker or attendee (like a volunteer or contractor). This language is contained in both the attendee and speaker agreements.